Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Court of Public Opinion Pt 1 of 9


     I have conducted hundreds of mediations and thought I have seen and heard it all, yet still there are times where even I get amazed. People just never cease to fascinate me. I feel a very heavy burden conducting mediation. Mediation is not just a job, but it is my calling in life. If you have not already done so, I strongly urge you to go back and read the first blogs that I posted, which gave an overview of how I got into mediation through my own struggles. (http://ichatmediation.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-it-all-began.html and http://ichatmediation.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-own-mediationso-it-begins.html)
     I am about to do something that most people won’t do, which is to share my life and experiences with you in graphic detail. This is going to be the first of a nine blog series. This is not meant to defame anyone. My intention is to let you know that I understand what you are going through. I have gone through hell with my ex and I still do even today. I know the difficulties of single parenthood. I know the frustration caused by dealing with an arrogant ex spouse and the high tension and level of frustration CAUSED by an incompetent and screwed up judicial system. I will be posting links to documents that I have personally filed and orders that have been signed by judges involved in my case. In the end, you will see for yourself where the court system and the judges have REFUSED to uphold and enforce the law as well as enforce previous court orders. If you would like to look up my case yourself and review it in it’s entirety, then do so as it is public record and located at the Martin County Courthouse. The case number is 02566DR.
     Our system is broken beyond belief and I do not know how to change it. Something has to be done. My hope and prayer is that as you read my story, you will find comfort and realize that you are not the only one. Here at iMediate Inc., we can help. The judicial system may not help you in your time of need. The police may not be there to protect you. Your best day and best protection, even though it certainly will not be fool proof, will be mediation. Do not jump to litigation and think it will all work out and be settled by a judge. You must take control of your own life. It is so important to choose your mediator wisely. Your life and your children’s lives hang in the balance of a competent mediator who has lived through the pain and difficulty of divorce. A competent mediator will be able to help you navigate the judicial system and craft an agreement that not only prohibits, but also protects all parties involved. 


iChat Mediation invites you to come and learn more about having either your divorce conducted by one of our State Supreme Court Certified mediators or how you can become part of the most cutting edge virtual companies in the world. To learn more visit us online at http://www.ichatmediation.com or call us at 877-822-1479.
In the words of Lawton Chiles, “I didn’t come to stay, I came to make a difference.”

No comments:

Post a Comment